Calf Roping Practice
Every Monday at 7:30pm to 9:30pm – Covered Arena
$20.00/Per Rider plus $10 per each additional horse
Calf Roping Ground Lessons
Basic Roping Lessons 7:30pm-9:30pm Monday Night
Ground Lesson is $10/per person. Beginning roping lessons start on the ground to learn proper swing and delivery of the rope to catch consistently.
Roping and Horsemanship Lessons
Roping Lessons progress to horsemanship (own your own horse) is $20/per person with the introduction of tracking live cattle with horse and rider always in mind.
JUST NEED TO RIDE – NO PRACTICE
Come One, Come All, everyone is welcome! If you need to a place for fine tuning your horse, then this is the place to be! It will be $10/per horse. Please make sure you are mindful of the folks practicing during this time.
More Info, please contact: Tinker Files 469-358-2424
Join our ‘Lone Star Cowboy Church Arena’ app. This app is to keep up to date with the practices and events! https://band.us/@lonestarcowboychurch
RULES: Current Coggins required, and NO DOGS ALLOWED (only Service Dog).
To participate in any events or practices we are required to inform you of the following:
- Do not come, if you have been around anyone with COVID-19.
- Do not come, if you had a temperature over 100.4°F (38°C) or have been sick in the last week.
- Do not come, if you have traveled outside of Texas.
- If you are 65 or older with health issues, we encourage you to put your safety first. Come at your own risk.
- We encourage you to wear a mask or stay 6 feet apart.
- You will take your Temperature before you come. If your temperature is above the required range, please do not come.
Adult/Children: 97°F (36.1°C) to 99°F (37.2°C)
- If any of the requirements have not been met, you cannot participate in the Lone Star Cowboy Church Arena.
Need a nice arena to hold your event, please contact us at email@example.com
LSCC Arena is open from 2nd week of January through the 3rd week of December. Only times arena will not be available is if there is a church event scheduled or any major holiday.