Calf Roping Lessons and Breakaway Roping Lessons
Basic Roping Lessons 7:00pm-9:00pm Monday Night
Ground Lesson is $10/per person. Beginning roping lessons start on the ground to learn proper swing and delivery of the rope to catch consistently.
Roping Lessons progress to horsemanship (own your own horse) is $20/per person with the introduction of tracking live cattle with horse and rider always in mind.
More Info, please contact: Terry Hewitt 314-565-0325
RULES: Current Coggins required and Service dogs only allowed.
To participate in any events or practices we are required to inform you of the following:
- Do not come, If you have been around anyone with COVID-19.
- Do not come, if you had a temperature over 100.4°F (38°C) or have been sick in the last week.
- Do not come, if you have traveled outside of Texas.
- If you are 65 or older with health issues, we encourage you to put your safety first. Come at your own risk.
- We encourage you to wear a mask or stay 6 feet apart.
- You will take your Temperature before you come. If your temperature is above the required range, please do not come.
Adult/Children: 97°F (36.1°C) to 99°F (37.2°C)
- If any of the requirements have not been met, you cannot participate in the Lone Star Cowboy Church Arena.